Where to play and how to win.
Our team of strategy leaders will partner with you to build and validate the business case for your brand. We will identify opportunities in untapped capabilities, underserved consumer needs, and unclaimed territory at shelf. As we define your unique position in the market, we will layout a directional plan to guide your brand through the JPG development process in preparation for launch.
- Strategic planning process - Business idea assessment - Business review & benchmarking - Brand positioning
- Ideation & idea generation - Expansion strategy and execution - Brand equity profiling - Product development/innovation pipeline
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHTS
- Protocepting - Concept validation - Emerging trends - Competitive analysis - Global and local markets
Your product vision realized.
Our team of food scientists and developers has extensive experience leading innovation efforts across a wide variety of food categories. We offer a portfolio of services to meet the needs of our clients in each key area.
- Trends and insights - Calendar and pipeline development - Alignment of brand and product - Product development product
- End-to-end project management - Plans, budgets, and resource identification - Sensory and stability testing - Intellectual property management - Product claims
EQUIPMENT & PROCESSING
- Scale-up and commercialization - Technical and equipment assessment - Manufacturing partner selection - Quality manual and SOP development - Process & cost optimization
Find the path best traveled.
Our supply chain team has in-depth experience managing procurement, operations, logistics, quality, due diligence and regulatory business functions within the food and beverage space. We offer a portfolio of services to help companies meet their business goals in each key function.
- Raw ingredient & material sourcing - 3rd party service provider sourcing - Purchasing & replenishment - Procurement spending optimization
QUALITY & REGULATORY
- Quality process development - Food review & evaluation - Regulatory guidance & compliance - Food safety methods
- Forecasting & production planning - Inventory management - Service provider management - Packaging development - Process & cost optimization
Generating traction and velocity.
Our team of food marketing consultants and salespeople has a wealth of experience helping companies build new revenue streams, develop successful go-to-market strategies, and manage complex new business launches. We offer a portfolio of food marketing and sales services to support each functional need.
- Marketing plan development - Communication hierarchy - Social media strategy - Consumer and POS marketing - Trade marketing
SALES & CHANNEL STRATEGY
- Sales organization planning - Broker & distributor guidance - Channel, segment, and retailer - Foodservice (distributor vs. operator) - Omnichannel, e-commerce, and Amazon
- P&L development - Customer plan development - Long-range planning process
Stay true to your word.
It is critical to continually align your product quality from manufacturing and shelf life through labeling claims and consumer relations. Our team can guide you through business decisions about product shelf-life, shipping conditions, quality food parameters, competitor nutritional attributes, nutritional labeling, product claims and regulatory compliance, consumer messaging and more.
- Accelerated & Ambient Shelf-Life Testing - Custom Stability Test Design - Production Reviews and Retains - Sensory Panel Reviews - In-market Sample Retrieval and Analysis
REGULATORY & CERTIFICATION
- Prop 65 Compliance Support - Nutritional Labeling (NLEA) - Ingredient & Allergen Statements - Product Claims Assessment - Non-GMO, Organic, and Kosher Certification
- Home-Use Instructions/Recipes - Survey Development, Implementation, & Analysis - Recall & crisis planning / management